Hello, how can we help you?
Letting an expert handle the eviction process can help alleviate the stress of evictions and ensure all laws are abided by. Nevada Revised Statute has strict tenant/landlord laws. A landlord that is unfamiliar with these laws can end up confused and unknowingly be breaking the law. With over 15 years of property management experience, we are well-versed in tenant/landlord laws and the eviction process.
- Arranging a locksmith vendor to meet the constable at the property
- Re-keying all entry doors
Storage of tenant’s belongings for 30 days:
- Nevada law requires the safe holding of a tenant’s belongings for 30 days after vacating. It also requires a 14-day certified notice to the tenant notifying them that the belongings will be discarded on such date.
Rehab needed to get the property back in rent-ready condition:
- Carpet cleaning
- Landscape clean-up
- Other make-ready items
Listing the property on the MLS and marketing:
- Regardless of the situation or motivation, we have a team of dedicated selling agents that know how to fill your rental quickly.
Full property management and real estate services:
- With over 600 local residential rental properties currently under management, it’s safe to say that Property Management is the foundation of Shelter Realty’s Las Vegas business model.